Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Luisenpark

Today we explored Luisenpark. We had a few laughs and as always with my 2 a few tears.
They are so much fun! Before I know it they will be to grown up to play at a silly psrk with mom all day. I'm getting my fill now. ;)


We took the boat ride with the fish that chase your boat with their mouths open. Sarriah was freaking out. She thought they were going to tip the boat.



FEED ME!!!!!!!!
We touched bunnies with one finger because the kids were convinced they would bite our fingers off. We wondered about the penguins. Where they came from, why they have spots, how come some are brown and some are black...... my response was "I don't know but we will google it when we get home". I love GOOGLE!!!! We saw all kinds of birds. One thing I have to say is Germany really knows how to do parks for kids.




We had a picnic, and the kids rolled them selves down hills.


We played at the park. Parker Smashed his finger, I thought it was broken..... NOPE!
Thank goodness!!!!!


We walked. (my poor children's feet were hurting..... mean mom makes them walk!)

We crossed wooden and rock bridges.

Look at me soak my feet in this filthy water.


This is a bee hive. Those bee's are bigger then quarters!!!!
EEEEEEEK!!!!

Then we found our way to our car and drove home. I love summer. I love being able to do fun things with the kids.
I couldnt help myself...... I scared Sarriah.....
WATCH!!!!!!

No comments: