Friday, July 24, 2009

Giggling in a tent.

Why is it when you put kids in tents they giggle. Well at least my 2 do. They giggled deep into the night on our camp out last night. We had a great time and daddy even came out with us. Poor guy had a rough day today after sleeping on the hard ground. Around 2a.m. some kind of animal attacked our cookie plate that I set out side the tent door. The scary thing about that is we set the tent up right below our bedroom window. YICKS!!!! Strange animals on post. I just hope it wasnt RATS. We didnt dare look out the tent window.

My wild ones
The kids enjoyed doing something different and I got yet another chance to giggle with
My kids
Upside down!
Sleeping daddy... SHHHHHHHHHH! Yeah right!

1 comment:

Dave & Robin said...

looks like you guys have been having way too much fun! And your kids have already been to way more places then I have ever been! Im soooo jealous!!!!! ;)