Wednesday, July 1, 2009

In the month of June.............

So we have had another busy month and as always I am doing one post for all of it(with a little extra for the last part of May).

Cup scouts. Movin on up.
He graduated from TIGERS!!!! Go Parker!

Schools out for SUMMER!!!!!!
Flowers for the teachers

Mrs Dolan

Mrs Datz

Bike ride.

Trav laughs at my bike because I have a big ol seat and a big ol basket on a mountain bike. Sporty huh?!

Summer school

Water park
These are their boats!?

Castle hoping......again

This is one of the 3 castles in this city.
Slip n slide
Ok so long story short, Sarriah was trying to use Parker as the board..........
It was cool for about 2 seconds when parker got slip n slide burn all over his chest. OUCH!

Farwells
This month we have said our good bye's To Pam Kring and Jerilyn White. Best wishes to both!
And another thing I have farwelled is the FRG. Thats right I quit on Tues.
A night to ourselves
This is the beautiful JAMIE!!!!!! She belongs to Kim and Sean but I would claim her!

Ok so it was just without the kids. I went to my friend Su-ah's babyshower and then out to dinner with a bunch of our friends(Trav too). Congrats Su-ah and Pete!
After dinner we had a night to ourselves. :)

Its raining!
It has been pouring down rain here! We have even had flood warnings. The kids and the dogs get nervous when the thunder starts up.
Cheb, yet again!
Teri, Me :), Sunni.
Teri and I.
Purses are becoming an obsession for me. I just love them!!!!!!! I got 3 new ones. A Vuitton, and 2 Chanel. Happiness is...........
Haircut
Sarriah likes her hair cut every summer so here it is.
This is the shortest it has ever been, she loves it. It looks really cute on her.

Accidents.
So there was a pretty bad accident in my family...... luckily the made it out just fine
So to my 3 favorite little siblings, We love you and stay SAFE!!!!!!!

Dad drive SAFE! I worry about you!


I will try to do next months in multiple posts.

No comments: