Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sarriah's first talk in Sacrament.

She did so well! Her nerves were eating at her this morning, but she does well in front of an audience. We are so proud of her. The Primary program was great. Kids are the most amazing creatures. Parker was on the stand making binoculers with his hands, and singing goofy. I really wish I could have video taped the whole thing. So here it is...... Sarriah's talk.............




One way I will show my faith in Jesus Christ is by being baptized and confirmed. Being baptized is one of the first covenants we make with our heavenly father. A covenant is a 2 way promise between us and the lord. When we make covenants with heavenly father we show him our love and promise to keep all of his commandments. By being baptized and receiving the holy ghost I am making covenants to always follow the gospel. I feel very excited to be baptized and receive the holy ghost. I want to hear the holy ghost whisper to me, and be by my side. If I keep my baptismal covenants I am promised eternal life. Baptism day is a day of new beginnings. I am learning everything I need to know about the gospel so I will be ready to be baptized.

In the name of Jesus Christ Amen

2 comments:

Taylors6 said...

What a sweet girl and SUCH a good talk! YEAH!!!!!

dreandtonya said...

good job Sarriah.. that is a very good talk! love you guys and miss you!