Monday, October 20, 2008

Are you ready to RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pee wee style.

Our little patriot, with his mouth guard way to big for his little mouth.

I realize this is a bad pic but if you look close...... you will see the lovely Sarriah, and 2 boys. While Parker was playing Sarriah was flirting. Trav was Dieing!!!!!



Parker started flag football. It is so much fun watching them play. Parker gets very into it. He got the ball twice tonight and he ran like the wind...... we just wont mention he was running the wrong way, but hey he ran his little heart out. Before the game I reminded him that he couldn't tackle anyone. I told him to go after the person with the ball and steal their flag, well he thought he was supposed to go after everyone with the ball.....including his own team members. Football is confusing! He had so much fun. We cant Wait till the next game. GO PATRIOTS!!!!!




Turn off our music to watch video. To cute! Parker is #9. Sorry my hands were shaky.(I get it from my dad)





1 comment:

Taylors6 said...

Oh Trav must be so proud of his boy! Sounds like fun!