Thursday, January 22, 2009

Winter fest

Tonight we went to Winter fest at the kid's school. The PTA makes it really fun for the kids. They have games, prizes, food and candy to keep them busy.
This is Sarriah and Arianna. They are the best of friends and to prove it the got matching face paint. Parker and his friend got snakes SSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
"Tape the carrot on the snowman's nose" notice the orb in the pic? Spooky. LOL.
Stack the oreo's. They got to 20.
My personal favorite. I LOVE bingo! It reminds me of Grandma and Grandpa Ogden's (Grandma and Grandpa horsey as they are called at our house) house.
Sometimes I really miss getting together with the whole fam and playing a good ol game of bingo.
They had a cake walk and a book walk. I wasn't quick enough with the cam to capture those.


No comments: