Thursday, January 22, 2009

wii

We got a wii for Christmas (thank you Laura) and although I have never been one for video games because they rot your brain, this system is the greatest!!!! We get exercise and family time. We are learning to cheer each other on and be good sports(even though I ALWAYS lose) and the best part is there is NOTHING vulgar or violent about it and we can laugh together as a family. We play it a lot right now because it is to cold to go outside and run around. Its really funny to watch the kids play. Sarriah's hind end wags back and forth. It is teaching her a few things about coordination. We like the bowling game the best. No matter how the kids through the ball, the get strike after strike and Trav is talking about how you have to have the right technique. I swear you just need to be a kid. The tennis game kills your arms the first few times you play which happens to be why I'm typing left handed. J/K!!!!

All in all I think this ones a keeper.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

We don't have a wii, but we love it. My arms and abs were sore after I played the boxing one for the first time. It was embarrassing.