Sunday, December 7, 2008

Super busy, amazing, weekend......



So for starters..... Friday...... Crystals hubby came home from down range, so I went to the welcome home ceremony. Then I rushed home to bake a cake for Sarriahs birthday party. Then the girls showed up, we made pizza's, had flour fight's, painted tiara's, Danced on Sarriah's new dancing game, Ate popcorn while watching the princess diaries. We were late to bed but the girls had a blast.

Saturday...... primp and curl, dress up and twirl. We had our battalion ball at the Swetzingen schloss. It was beautiful, and we had alot of fun.
We clean up like a shiny new penny. LOL!
Sunday..... the biggest day of weekend. Sarriah was baptized @1:00pm. But lets start from the beginning. 6:30 am we were up and getting ready. Then I was off to the airport to pick up my dad who flew in just for this special day. He got in @ 10am. We drove to the church after getting gas, We got there with time to spare. The program was beautiful, we had so many people who pulled together to make today perfect. I am so greatful for everyone in our ward. Trav was able to baptize Sarriah. I am really proud of him. My dad confirmed her. Then we had a few sweets. It was so wonderful to see my little angel be baptized.
Since my dad is only here for 2 days, we got started showing him around today. We took him to heidelburg and to a true German dinner. It is so wonderful having him here. I have missed him so much. I have a busy day lined up for him tomorrow, I hope the jet lag doesnt knock him out to bad.

The Sarriah table.
All of us together
Sarriah and Grandpa.
Dad and the kids @ the Heidelburg schloss.

My heart is so full right now. I am in heaven!

1 comment:

dreandtonya said...

well it definately looks like you have been VERY busy... you guys look good ready for the ball and the baptizm =0)!! everyone looks good. well hope you had a good vacation. call us when you get back sometime! (435)586-8224! we LOVE you.. MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR to you guys toooo..