Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving.


The turkey was perfect, we had more then enough food, and we were surrounded by our good friends. I cooked for 2 days straight and it all turned out better then I ever could have hoped. One request I had was home made southern style mac n cheese, it might have had 5 different kinds of cheese but it was good. We ate and ate and ate some more. I was able to have a guilt free turkey day only because my personal trainer had me go to a kick boxing class the morning of, kick boxing turned into kicked my hind end. We played American Idol on the PS, Sarriah had a huge hand in this activity. We spoke with all our family, and enjoyed being together.




A few things I am grateful for......


1. My health and the health of my family.


2. My family!!!!! All of you out there.


3. The military..... We wouldnt live as well as we do without the US Army... HOOAH!


4. My great friend Lisa who has been whipping me into shape the past 4 months, and I am greatful my body has been able to keep up with it.


5. My partner in crime, the leader of the pack.....my darling hubby Trav.


6. Everyone one over here in the land of Deutch who has helped make our last year so amazing, yes I'm talking to all those wonderful people I am so proud to call friends.


7. The telephone. Without this fabulous little devise I wouldnt be able to call home.
8.My beautiful children who make my life interesting, keep me young, and fill my life with more love then one heart can hold.


there is a million things I am grateful for but not enough time to type it all out but there is no way no how life would work without our lord and savior Jesus Christ. Without him we would be nothing.




I hope you all had alot to be grateful for. If you are reading this, know I am gratful for you!




Happy Thankgiving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Taylors6 said...

Oh man you guys are seriously the cutest family! I'm so happy for you guys and SO excited for that sweet girl to get baptized. Tell her congrats!