Friday, November 14, 2008

Family time!

This is what happens when you get a strike........
A very excited child who is jumping up and down.
My other very excited child........
I'm not really sure why he was so excited.

Score! Oh yeah!

2 very excited children......
Daddy got ANOTHER strike.



On Tues daddy and the kids had a day off, so we decided to just be together and have fun doing it. We drove to Speyer in the morning. I love Speyer. Its just a cute little town with a huge cathedral over looking it. The main street is bright and cheery and lined with little shops to wander through. We wandered through all the shoe stores. (Hello my name is Steffaney and I am a shoe-aholic, glad I got that off my chest!) We found some really cute boots for Sarriah but shhhh she doesnt know it yet! I found a few pairs of boots I liked but non I loved enough. So after I tortured Trav by having him walk through yet another cathedral and several shoe stores, we went bowling. Bowling is the coolest thing you can do with your kids. You dont have to be good at it to have a blast. We played two games, both games the kids scored higher then I did. We ate pizza and chili fries(not great for the diet but what the heck) I hope you enjoy the pics. I laugh everytime I see them.


3 comments:

Jenny said...

How adorable. I agree, you surely don't have to be any good at bowling to have fun, especially with kids. I can't believe how big they are!

Taylors6 said...

WAY cute pictures! You guys look so happy! I love it! Your seriously such a cute family!

Dave & Robin said...

lol, cute fun kids! Trav your little boy looks just like you and steff your little girl is a spiting image of you :) Hope all is well with you guys!!!! Love ya!