Saturday, January 30, 2010

I love my dad!

So he has been here 2 days and we have already done ALOT!!!!!!! I am just really enjoying having him here. Thanks again Kar!!!

Day 1..... picked him up from Frankfurt, gave him the grand tour of our place, Doners.... YUM!! Wrestling practice, watched Zacks wrestling video's and some old family videos.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 2...... up early, drove to schloss neuschwanstein, took the tour, walked the shops below, drove through Austria to Garmisch, had a very yummy dinner, drove through Munich to get home. Dad and I stayed up and watched pathfinder, I couldnt hang I went to bed before he did.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 3....... we slept in!!!! It was great. We are headed to Nurnberg. We toured the castle walked the town and ate at this yummy restaurant before braving the snow in the drive home.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 4....... Went to church. Andrea came over for a quick lunch before heading off to the baptism. The baptism was really special. We had a great turn out. I am so happy my dad was able to come and baptize my lil man. Words just cant explain how proud I was!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 5........ We wondered around Rothenberg, walked the wall. I almost fell on my butt every 5 mins because my boots have no traction. We had lunch at an Italian place in Ansbach. Picked the kids up from school, stopped by the store then headed home to have a family home evening. We watched Samuel the lamenite. Very good show.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 6...... we left at 7am to drive to the airport, we arrived at 9:40am. We had a hot coco and a donut. I was so sad to see my dad go. I enjoyed having him here!!!

My dad was so much fun. He talked to everyone he met, it was cool that the people here actually talked back. I miss you already dad!!

No comments: