Saturday, December 5, 2009

Slumber party...... why do I do this you ask?!

Sarriah after the lipstick blindfold

Lipstick blind fold

Opening gifts

Pretty glasses

The goodies
For the smile it brings to those little faces when they can just let loose and be wild and crazy kids. I dont like for the kids to sleep at others houses but I will invite all their besties to come ravage my house. Tonight I have 6 screaming girls running around. We play games, eat junk, pillow fights, stay up late and even bring out the pretty glasses to make them feel special. Tonight we are having apple cider. YUMMY!! Poor Parker has locked himself up in my room to stay away from the girls. His "NO GIRLS ALLOWED" sign is taped up on the door.
All the girls will leave early in the morning, then we are off to church for a little peace. :)
P.S. We miss you Trav!!

No comments: