Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Deployed

No one looks beautiful when they wake up at 4 am
Daddy in uniform.
Yup that's right everybody, Trav has deployed :( . He will be gone for the next 12 months.
When we dropped him off Parker got very upset that his daddy didn't get a machine gun, or missiles. Sarriah came home and started writing letters. The stack is getting crazy. Both the kids are doing really well. Not a single tear. I wish I could say the same for me but I have a very active water works! We are so proud of him.
We are a strong family and we will make it through this year without a hitch.
Its just crazy to spend so much time apart.
We are so THANKFUL for SKYPE!!!!!!!!!!!
If anyone wants to keep in touch with Trav while he is gone please let me know and I can get you his info. They can get pretty bored over there.
Support our troops!!!!!! HOOAH :)

No comments: