Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Welcome home to us!

We have successfully moved! YAY!
We have had a few hitches but for the most part we love
Love love our new home.
We live on a beautiful busy little street.
Our in house doctor is so wonderful!
The landlord is so very nice but we dont speak
each others language very well.
I am promising to really try working on my
Deutch.
The kids are in school, they moved almost seemlessly.
They have new friends, lovely teachers.
I dont think they really miss Mannheim at all.
They adore riding the bus to school!
Our only pain in the neck at the moment is ...... we
dont have a stove/oven yet,
and we dont know yet when we will get it
so I am putting my crock pot to some good use!!!!!
Good crock pot recipes needed!!!!!
I will be posting videos of our house as soon as I complete the decor.
Hopefully I will be done by this weekend.
I love and miss you all!!!

No comments: