Saturday, September 12, 2009

Amsterdam, Bruges, brussels.

Back to Amsterdam and I have to say I enjoyed it just as much this time as I did the first time!



Oh the things you can find in Amsterdam.......
Yes this is a urinal..... yes it is outside, and yes everyone uses them.

Do you see how crooked the houses are?!
Its a fun relaxing place to go. Its not that there is alot to do and see here, its just fun to be there and be a part of the city.


I had never heard of Bruges until Laura planned a trip there. I love Europe for this reason..... everycity is filled with beauty and everycity is different. Bruges was a beautiful city with great stuff to see and wonderful Chocolate to eat! Yummy. I'm so happy you do your research Laura. I would have hated to miss Bruges.

The main square

This is a michelangelo piece. Modona and child.


Pictures dont do it justice.


This was a very active swan. Watch out.... he bites!!!!




The clock tower.
Brussels is a BIG city! Our hotel was in perfect walking distance to see all the sites.
Its the capital of Belgium, and the home of the European Union. We saw as much as we could but after we got home and I really researched it, I would like to go back and hit the things we missed. We didnt have a lot of time to spend here.

Cathedral Saint Michel


Snails!!!!! YUMMY!

Manneken Pis

Grand Place

Wonderful, beautiful places!!!!!!

No comments: