Wednesday, May 13, 2009

So it's been awhile.........

So, it's been awhile since I have posted anything and I have been questioned as to why...... Well it has been a busy month for us over here.


My friend Nadine and I threw a baby shower for our great friend Kim.

We have been doing alot with the scouts. I am the new Den Leader. YIPPY!!!!! This pic was taken on our nature scavanger hunt.

Look how big the dandy lions get on the river bank.

We spent alot of time together. This was our picninc on the Rhine. We took the dogs and had a blast.
I went to AWAG again this year. SOOOOOOO much fun. It was at the Edelweiss lodge and resort again this year. Here is the view from my room.
This is my favorite AWAG class. Taste the exotic. They bring a whole bunch of weird fruits and they teach you what they are and how to use them. I took a whole mess of classes this week but this was a great one.
These are 2 of the wonderful ladies I met at AWAG.


We went for a German car show. Pretty cool!

No comments: