Saturday, September 6, 2008

Family fun day with the FRG!






Today was Family fun day A.K.A FRG fund raiser day. Our booths were the dunk tank, and a popcorn and water stand. We did pretty well and actually It was a blast! Parker was an ace at the dunk tank. He dunked the battalion XO with every ball he threw. Everyone was a really great sport. Sarriah just kept hitting the button with her hand. The kids had their faces painted several times, ate lots of food, played in the bouncing castle, and sat in the MP car turning on the siran and yelling over the loud speaker. Trav played paint ball all day which was awesome for him. All in all, it was a pretty great day. We have a really great battalion. Even though I can stress over the FRG, I really enjoy my position. It keeps me busy and involved in something that makes a difference. I'm just so happy it didnt rain today.



No comments: